SUMMER SCHOOL FOR TEENS
GRANARY – ACTING MASTERCLASS WEEK
So you think you want to be an actor? This Masterclass reflects what it would be like to be in full-time training as an actor. It helps you to determine if acting is really for you. This week-long course is designed for any young actor who’d like to explore their acting process more deeply. We shall be exploring powerful techniques from great teachers including Stanislavsky, Chekhov, Meisner, as well as comedy and improvisation, and applying them to scene, monologue and improvisational work. We will also be working on a devised piece for presentation at the end of the course.
Students must be aged 12+ years.
Participants of the Acting Masterclass can expect to:
- find out if acting as a profession is really for yoU
- be introduced to the skills that are taught in international full-time training
- meet like-minded people
- be introduced to the real world of acting
- explore and increase your own acting abilities in a safe and nurturing way
- create a new piece of theatre and perform it
- have fun and enjoy!
Venue: Granary Theatre
Days: Monday – Friday
Dates: 14 – 18 July 2014
Times: 10am – 5pm
To register, please email us on or firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (021)4904275
- COMPANY: Granary Theatre
- NAME OF SHOW: Summer School for Teens
- VENUE: Granary Theatre
- DATE / TIME: Mon 14 - Fri 18 July 10am-5pm